Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We have moved the BytesToBits+ subscriptions to this website! Head over to your Account Upgrades to activate.

NEWS Yearin: 2023

With the end of 2023 being just around the corner, I'd like to go through some notable moments our community experienced over the year. I could not be more thankful for the community all of us have grown, so let's get started!

🎄Advent of Code 2023 Winners

The Advent of Code 2023 has been concluded, and from our private leaderboard, here are the winners!
  1. WizzyGeek with 390⭐
  2. martian17 with 211⭐
  3. Me :)with 124⭐
📝 Updates

Here are some of our most notable updates of 2023.
  • HEY ATHENA!
    Athena, our brand new utilities bot & mascot, was created and introduced to the community! Athena simply enhances your experience on our Discord community through her extensive functionality and features.
  • CODE IT!
    Code It was an event that lasted around 7 months, with weekly coding challenges to show-off your creative and problem-solving skills.
  • BYTESTOBITS+
    BytesToBits+ is a premium subscription we introduced as a way for you to support us, as well as a way for us to give you some more insight into the goodies we have prepared earlier than the public.
  • NEW API
    We finally released our new API! This time, it's all about image manipulation and making working with media easier. Check it out here.
⏪ BytesToBits Rewind

You can get your 2023 rewind of our community by joining us on Discord and running the /rewind command! Here are some of our rewinds.
btb-rewind.png
btb-rewind.png
btb-rewind.png
btb-rewind.png

Thank you, for being here with us this year. None of this would be possible without you. Have a great year ahead!